Saturday, June 7, 2008

Salve, mundum!

Hello to the putative many who may visit this blog. In starting this blog, I intended to start a blog commenting on all things Catholic, from within the richness of the Catholic heritage. The name derives from Paul's letter to the Hebrews (11:1). The reference is to Paul's understanding of Faith, which I intend to take as the substance underlying my thoughts and the end of my affections. The title of the blog, due to the reference, is therefore not strictly accurate, but hopefully forgivable. Regarding the content, then, this will be a primarily serious blog, though I intend to periodically take humorous excursions. As much as possible, then, this blog will attempt to present what a Catholic could reasonably and morally hold as his own understanding. I welcome all comments, whether ecumenical, grammatical, or piratical in nature; I only ask you to comment on what I write, in the spirit in which I write it. Until next time, I remain

Yrs Truly,
MC

2 comments:

lover of beauty said...

I look forward to seeing more! God's blessings!

Audrey Lizaveta said...

Salve! Good to hear from you, and I will definitely be checking in here :D
BF