Monday, July 21, 2008

Life without a job

The ongoing dormition of this blog has finally stirred my guilty conscience and prompted me to once again leave an offering on the altar of blogdom. The problem is, simply put, that being unemployed takes up all of your time. I had more time when I was employed and busy, than I do when I am not. Perhaps that is an exaggeration, since I have been doing numerous odd-jobs, and have ailments not entirely conducive to movement. Be that as it may, regular posting appears the only way to both air my thoughts and organize them in a logical fashion. Since one cannot always find a like-minded person to speak with, I would suppose a blog is an opportunity to flesh out one's thoughts. That is my hope for this blog, with the added concern that they be thoughts, not merely opinion or feeling. Until next time, blogosphere, fairwell.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

What was the thought, then? You set up a good introduction, but leave the reader hanging!

Quaestor said...

Not sure what you mean. That is to say, this wasn't a post about a thought I had so much as an explanation for inactivity. If you refer to my brief reference to conversation, then that indeed requires a much longer post to do it justice.