Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Beginning Again

Every time my life gets too busy, both important and unimportant things slide by the way.  My writing, while unimportant in itself, ends up being a symbol or mirror of more important things.  Thus, in an attempt to focus back again on more important things, I will resume writing and posting on this blog.  Perhaps it will become more regular, but I cannot promise that it will.  Perhaps it will be more frequent than once a year, however.  I doubt that my wife will have our child, that we will find and purchase a house in two weeks, that I will begin spending two and a half hours a day in the car, or that I will undertake a significant construction project in our new house all in the same year, and within three months of each other.  At least, I surely hope not.

-Quaestor

No comments: