Monday, September 12, 2011

Russia: Is there hope?

As you may know, I have an ongoing interest in the fate of the great nation, Russia.  I think my interest derived from my interest in Cold War stories, and then developed through my increased interest in the Russian Orthodox Church.  Certainly, with the words of Our lady at Fatima, I think Catholics should be concerned about Russia's future.  The folks over at PRI have a new, insightful video, which details some information about the current state of affairs in Russia, focusing on demographic concerns.  Watch and consider.


-Quaestor

2 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

I love Russian history as well. This is an excellent, excellent post and video!

Quaestor said...

Why, thank you. I had to laugh at your melancholic post on death. Though, I did rather enjoy it, also.